Forming head - uForm
filling tube: round or rectangular
form of seal: centered lap seal or centered distant or turned down fin seal
A forming head is not a fully completed forming shoulder but the first part of the forming process. The film is almost formed to its destined cross-section. The final forming steps are then carried out by forming parts that are appended to the forming head underneath. These parts are made and integrated by the customer.
The forming parts have to be adjusted precisely to the forming head . We supply a sketch to show where the forming parts should be situated. Finally it depends on the customer where the forming parts are positioned.
Especially low-priced we offer a series of standardized forming heads suitable for bags with a flat bag width from 13 mm to 42 mm. Get an overview and have a look at the data sheet of the uForm series (pdf file)
- competitive low investment costs
- reduced forming length and
- improved film run compared to a forming process without a forming shoulder
- applicable to multilane machines
- qualified personnel for installation and operation required
- inferior film run compared to a forming process with a forming shoulder